Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Rabu, 16 Mac 2011

EMITED 2 ✽


Emited

Kini bersinar di mata kami .Emited lambang persahabatan kami . Emited adalah "pancaran" hidup persahabatan kami ! We're the best and ever ! I hope our friendship will tied until the end of life .
We all have to be honest, trustworthy, caring, mutual respect for one another, and is responsible for the long standing friendship. Yeaahhhh!


I hope so for our friendship that no one will be divided. I hope so for the friendship we have no limits. I hope our friendship is honest and sincere. I hope so for our friendship is a light that managed to break through that never existed before. I hope so for our friendship is like the sun and the moon that have never been together. I hope so for our friendship will be established once and for all !

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan